- Inpatient/Outpatient Setting
- New Grads welcome
- Full time
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Job #22-00205
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established group on the upper peninsula of Michigan is seeking a CRNA to add to their team. Position is full time. Qualified candidate must be detailed oriented and dedicated to providing excellent care in challenging situations. Joining a practice alongside 1MDA and 3 CRNAs, ideal candidate will be a team player. 80% in patient; 20% outpatient. Surgical department consists of 2 general operating rooms, 1 endoscopy room and 1 operating room for cesarean section. Board certified new grads as well as experienced practitioners welcome to apply. Competitive salary DOE and comprehensive benefits package, relocation assistance and much more! Please contact us today to be considered for this position.