- Seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Full time
- 50/50 clinic work/surgery
- Full range of onsite imaging
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation package
- Job #22-00052
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
A medical group in south of Portland, Oregon Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join their team. 3+ years experience required. 50% Clinic work, 50% Surgery. Practitioner can expect cases consisting of hip, knee, wrist, and foot issues including rotate cuff injuries, joint replacements, ACL repair, fractures, hand surgery and more. Cases also range chronic conditions to traumatic injuries. Clinic offers a full range of onsite imaging including MRI, CT, ultrasound and X-ray. NP must already be “First Assist Certified. All practitioners must be fully Covid vaccinated. Schedule is Full time. Competitive Salary DOE, comprehensive benefits package including relocation allowance, CME allowance, flexible schedule and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.