- Seeking a Nurse Practitioner
- 2+ yrs experience required
- Full time
- Outpatient clinic setting located in hospital
- Patients of all ages
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Sign on and possible relocation assistance
- Job #22-00133
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
A medical group along the Colorado River, Arizona is looking for an Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner to join their team. Schedule is full time working Mon – Fri; 10a – 6:30p. No call or weekends. PPD is 20. Patients of all ages will be seen. 2+ years post grad experience is required. Ideal candidate will have BLS, ACLS, PALS certifications (but not required at time of interview. Must be able to obtain after hire.) Experience with healthcare in a small community is a plus. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package, sign on bonus, possible relocation assistance and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.