- Seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Full time; 4x10s
- Patients of all ages
- No CALL!
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation AND sign on bonus
- Job #22-00072
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
A medical group in the far western region of Texas is seeking a Family Practice NP/PA to join their team. Position is for full time working 4x10s. Schedule is 10a-9p Mon – Fri with 1 Sat ever 7-8 weeks on a rotating schedule. NO CALL! Outpatient clinic setting that is not an urgent care. Seeing patients of all ages provider can expect to see Family Medicine cases as well as basic GYN. Joining other physicians and a full support staff, ideal candidate will be a team player. Must be organized, a self-starter and detailed oriented. Board certified new grads as well as experienced practitioners welcome to apply. If waiting on a TX license, you can train and learn the practice while waiting. Completive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including reimbursement for license, DEA and other special membership fees and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.