- Seeking an NP only
- Full time
- No Call!
- Occasional travel to remote villages
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- Jobs #10929
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
A medical group located on Alaska’s west coast is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join their team. Full time, permanent position. Schedule is Mon – Fri; 8 hours a day with no call. Must be able to see patients of all ages. There is a local hospital for emergencies. Clinic provides acute care (cough, cold, annual exams, physicals, etc). Travel to remote villages is possible, but will not be often. Strong board certified new grads as well as experienced practitioners welcome to apply. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including relocation assistance and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire about our other open positions.