- Seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Typical Acute Care Hospitalist Position
- 2+ years experience is needed
- 3 x 12 hour shifts a week
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation AND sign on bonus
- Job #22-00066
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established health system in Northwestern New Mexico is seeking a Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team. Ideal candidate will have experience in Critical care or in inpatient settings. Full time schedule working 3 x 12 hour shifts per week. Typical Hospitalist position providing inpatient only service throughout the continuum of care of admits to discharge. Joining a group of 14 physicians and 4 nurse practitioners, ideal candidate will be a team player. 12-15 patients seen per shift. Must be able to see patients of all ages. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including relocation, sign on bonus and much more! Please contact us today to be considered for this position.