- Seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Full time; M-F
- Outpatient position
- 2 years experienced needed
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- Job #11627
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established multi-specialty group in southern New Mexico is seeking an Oncology/Hematology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team. Position is full time working Monday – Friday. Provider can expect to see 20 patients per day in an outpatient setting. 2 years experience in Oncology/Hematology is required. Supported by a full staff and additional providers, ideal candidate will be a team player. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including relocation allowance. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.