- Seeking an NP/PA
- Full time
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation Package
- Job #11915
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
A multi-specialty group 2 hours west of Springfield, IL is seeking an Orthopedic Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team. Working closely with a total joint surgeon, provider can expect to be in the operating room and perform rounds on joint patients in the hospital, perform follow-up visits and work in the orthopedics walk in clinic. Group is comprised of 2 orthopedic traumatologists, 3 full time orthopedic surgeons, 1 sports medicine physician and a 3 APPs. New GRAD PAs with extra experience in OR/Surgery in their rotations, welcome to apply. NPs must already be First Assist Certified. Schedule is Full time. Competitive Salary DO, plus production bonus and Comprehensive benefits package including relocation package, retirement plan and more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.