- Seeking a Physician Assistant
- Full time
- 2+ years experience needed
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation Allowance
- Job #22-00355
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established Orthopedic group south of Toledo, OH is seeking a Physician Assistant to join their team. Full time working primarily in a clinic setting. Main responsibilities could include interpretation of radiographic imaging, assist in surgery, cover university and high school sports, etc. Must be able to triage patients, and manage appropriate care as needed. Experience with fracture reduction and splinting/casting is required. Patients of all ages seen. Ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and is a hard worker who is detailed oriented, adaptable and decisive in decision making. 2+ years experience working in an Orthopedic setting a must. Competitive Salary DOE, comprehensive benefits package including relocation allowance and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.