- Seeking an NP/PA
- Full time
- Experience in Pain Management Preferred
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation negotiable
- Job #22-00447
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established medical group in rural central Texas is seeking a Pain Management Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team. Position is full time and permanent. Opening is due to growth. Working in an outpatient clinic only. Clinic is open Mon – Fri. Workweek is 4.5 days. Joining2 Pain Management physicians and 1.5 APPs, ideal candidate will be a team player. Position will involve all aspect of pain management. Previous experience in Pain Management is preferred. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including negotiable relocation, CME stipend and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.