- Seeking a PMHNP
- Outpatient setting
- Full time position
- PPD 12-14
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Sign on bonus and relocation
- Job Reference # 22-00069
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
A medical group near the eastern entrance of Yellowstone National Park is seeking a Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner to join their team! Schedule is full time working a 4 day work week. No call required. PPD is 12-14. Candidate can expect to provide psychiatric services including but not limited to assessment, education brief intervention or longer-term therapy, coaching for stress, chronic pain, sleep diet and exercise management. May expect to see patients of all ages. Ideal candidate will be a team player. Board certified new graduates as well as experienced practitioners are welcome to apply. Competitive Salary DOE and comprehensive benefits package, sign on bonus, relocation and much more! Please contact us today to be considered for this position.