- Seeking a PMHNP
- Outpatient setting
- Full time position
- Patients of all ages
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Relocation negotiable
- Job Reference # 22-00150
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
A medical group west of Topeka, KS is seeking a Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner to join their team! Schedule is full time working in an outpatient clinic. Schedule is 4 or 5 day week. Candidate can expect to provide psychiatric services including but not limited to assessment, education brief intervention or longer-term therapy, coaching for stress, chronic pain, sleep, diet and exercise management. May expect to see patients of all ages. Ideal candidate will be a team player. Board certified new graduates as well as experienced practitioners are welcome to apply. Competitive Salary DOE and comprehensive benefits package, negotiable relocation and much more! Please contact us today to be considered for this position.