- Seeking a PMHNP
- Full time; Permanent Position
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Job References # 22-00516
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established medical group serving the population west of Topeka, KS is seeking a Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner to join their team. Full time, permanent position. Working in an outpatient setting working 4-5 days a week. Seeing patients of all ages. Board certified new grads as well as experienced practitioners welcome to apply. Must have an active Kansas APRN license, basic personal computer skills and strong oral and written communication skills using the English language. Competitive Salary DOE and comprehensive benefits package offered including relocation assistance, CME stipend and time and much more! Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire about our other opportunities.