- Seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Full time
- Outpatient position
- Must have experience
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation assistance and possible sign on bonus
- Job #22-00061
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established group near Grants Pass, OR is seeking a Pulmonology Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join their team. Position is full time working only in an outpatient setting. Provider can expect to participate in the evaluation and management of the breadth of pulmonary conditions including COPD, asthma, interstitial lung disease, lung cancer screening, sleep disorders, etc. Experience is required. Ideal candidate will be a team player as they are joining a growing team of 6 Pulmonologists, 3 Nurse Practitioners and an excellent support staff. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including sign on bonus AND possible relocation assistance. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.