- Seeking an NP/PA
- Full time
- Experience in UC or ER needed
- Seeing patients of all ages
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Possible Relocation Allowance and Sign on Bonus
- Jobs #22-00320
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established medical group 1 hour from Kennewick, WA is seeking an Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their staff. The position is full time in an outpatient setting. Working 14 shifts a month, provider has many options. 4x10s, 3x12s, 5on/5off are all possible. Must have experience in the UC or ER as an NP/PA. Active Washington license is preferred but not required. Seeing patients of all ages, provider may work solo if needed, otherwise usually with 2 other providers. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including possible relocation, sign on bonus and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.