- Seeking an NP/PA
- Full time
- Outpatient clinic
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Job #22-00259
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
A clinic in the far southwest portion of Arizona is looking for a Urgent Care/ Occ Med NP/PA to join their team. Full time schedule. Schedule can be flexible; 8-5 or 8-6, plus rotating weekends. Provider can work as many hours as you like. Urgent care clinic will also see Workers Comp and DOT patients. DOT certification is preferred or must be willing to get. AZ and DEA license must be active and clean. Spanish speaking is preferred, but not required. Joining a large support staff, ideal candidate will be a team player. Experienced practitioners welcome to apply. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including sign on bonus and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.