- Seeking a NP or PA
- Outpatient clinic
- Permanent/Full Time
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- CME Stipend
- Jobs #23-00193
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established medical group serving the population of central Alaska is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team. This is a full time, permanent position. Schedule is Mon – Fri. Possible evening and weekend coverage. Outpatient work only. Seeing patients of all ages, candidate can expect to provide all aspects of family medicine. Ideal candidate needs to be capable and willing to work autonomously. At least 1 year experience is required. Competitive Salary DOE, Comprehensive benefits package including CME stipend and much more. Make this quiet rural town your new home. With an abundance of fishing, camping, hiking and exploring, you will not find a better place for outdoor activities. Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire about our other open positions.