- Outpatient Setting
- Full time
- 2+ yrs experience required
- Competitive Salary ($230K +)
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Job #23-00197
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established group serving the population of near Salem, OR is seeking a CRNA to add to their team. Position is full time. Hospital based position. 4x10s work schedule. Call is listed as 1 weekday per week and every 5th weekend. Post-call day off. Cases will consist of Orthopedics, general surgery, OB/GYN, ENT, podiatry, endoscopy. Can also expect ultrasound guided nerve blocks and line placement. Ideal candidate will be a team player. 2+ years experience required. Community boasts of a good mix between the fine arts, shops and dining and outdoor recreation. This location has something for everyone. Competitive salary DOE ($230K+), comprehensive benefits package including relocation assistance, CME allowance and much more! Please contact us today to be considered for this position.