- Seeking a PMHNP or PA
- Permanent/Full Time
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Relocation Assistance
- Job References # 23-00200
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established medical group serving the population in eastern Montana is seeking a Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team. Full time, permanent position. Schedule is 40 hour work week with call on the weekends (often it is “phone” call). Working in an inpatient and outpatient settings, candidate will see patients of all ages. PPD depends on patients see that day; new patients allowed 60-90min with established patients 20-30min. Board certified new grads as well as experienced practitioners welcome to apply. Competitive Salary DOE and comprehensive benefits package offered including 401K match, PTO, and relocation assistance and much more! Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire about our other opportunities.