An established group serving the population around the Puget Sound, WA is seeking a Sleep Medicine Nurse Practitioner to join their team.
- Seeking a Nurse Practitioner
- Part time; Permanent position
- Outpatient position
- New Grads welcome
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation assistance and sign on bonus
- Job #23-00254
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established group serving the population around the Puget Sound, WA is seeking a Sleep Medicine Nurse Practitioner to join their team. Position is permanent and part time working only in an outpatient setting. Schedule is 2x10s. PPD is 14. Provider can expect to the full scope of Sleep Medicine including but not limited to Sleep apnea, narcolepsy, insomnia, restless leg syndrome, snoring, etc. Board certified new grads as well as experienced practitioner welcome to apply. Ideal candidate will be a team player. Competitive Salary DOE ($135K – 145K) and Comprehensive benefits package including sign on bonus, relocation assistance and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire about our other open positions.