An established medical group serving the population of Malheur County, OR is searching for a PMHNP to join their team.
- Seeking an NP only
- Full time; Permanent
- New Grads welcome
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Relocation up to $10K
- Job #23-00297
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established medical group serving the population of Malheur County, OR is searching for a PMHNP to join their team. Position is full time and permanent. Clinic hours are 8a – 6:30p. No evenings. Working in an outpatient setting, provider can expect to diagnose and treat acute and chronic psychiatric conditions, using DSM5 as well as interpret lab results. Ideal candidate needs to be a team player as they join physicians and 6 mid-levels. Board certified new grads as well as experienced practitioners welcome to apply. Competitive Salary and Comprehensive benefits package including relocation up to $10K and much more. Please contact us today learn more about this position or to inquire about our other open positions.