An established medical group serving the population of southeastern New Hampshire is seeking a Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner to join their team.
- Seeking a PMHNP
- Inpatient work
- Permanent/Full Time
- New Grads Welcome
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Job References # 23-00305
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established medical group serving the population of southeastern New Hampshire is seeking a Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner to join their team. Full time, permanent position working in a hospital/inpatient setting. Schedule is 40 hours a week working Mon – Fri; 8a – 4:30p. PPD is 12-16. Ideal candidate needs to be a team player as they will join a Team Based group. Board certified new grads as well as experienced practitioners welcome to apply. Competitive Salary DOE and comprehensive benefits package offered and much more! Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire about our other opportunities.