An established Orthopedic group serving the population of southeastern New Hampshire is looking for an PA to complete their team.
- Seeking a Physician Assistant only
- Full time/Permanent
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Job #23-00306
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established Orthopedic group serving the population of southeastern New Hampshire is looking for an PA to complete their team. Full time; permanent position working in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Schedule is Mon – Fri; 8a – 4:30p. 36 Clinical hours and 4 admin hours. PPD is 16-18. Patients of all ages seen. Opportunity to work in the outpatient clinic and in surgery. Ideal candidate needs to be a team player. Candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Board certified new grads as well as experienced practitioners welcome to apply. Competitive Salary DOE, comprehensive benefits and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.