- Seeking an NP or PA
- Full Time; Permanent
- Patients of all ages
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefit package
- Job #23-00311
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established medical group serving the population of southeast New Hampshire is seeking a Family Practice NP or PA to join their team. The position is full time and permanent. Working in an outpatient clinic, schedule can be expected to be Mon – Fri; 8a – 4:30p. No call!! Candidate can expect to provide counseling for weight management/Bariatrics. Will consider providers with specialties of addiction, mental health, internal medicine, and family medicine. Must be comfortable seeing patients of all ages. Ideal candidate needs to be a team player. Board certified new grads as well as experienced practitioners welcome to apply. Competitive Salary DOE, Comprehensive benefits package and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire about our other open positions.