[themify_col grid=”2-1 first”]
- Seeking an NP
- New Grads welcome
- Must have current TX license
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- CME time and allowance
- Jobs #23-00072
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
A medical group 45 miles from Houston, TX is seeking an NP to join their team. Full time, permanent position. Full spectrum of family care can be expected including, but not limited to, vaccinations, preventative care, check-ups and other health care needs. Ideal provider needs to be a self-starter and be able to practice independently as the clinic is a small, one-provider office. Patients of all ages seen. Board certified new grads as well as experienced practitioners welcome to apply. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including CME time and allowance and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire about our other open positions.