Cardiology Nurse Practitioner needed east of San Bernardino, CA – 23-00105
[themify_col grid=”2-1 first”]
- Seeking a NP
- Full time; Permanent position
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Salary plus Bonuses (2x/yr)
- Job #23-00105
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established medical group serving the population east of San Bernardino, CA is seeking a Cardiology NP to join their team. Position is full time and permanent. Outpatient work can be expected. Schedule is Mon – Fri 8a – 5p. Call is once every 8-10 weeks. PPD is 12. Candidate can expect to provide examination, diagnosis, and treatment to Cardiology patients. Responsibilities focused on cardiology specialty clinics, inpatient consulting, device implantation and management, invasive and non-invasive diagnostics. Joining an established team. Ideal candidate must be a team player. 1-2 years’ experience minimum is required. Competitive Salary DOE ($160-180K per year) and Comprehensive benefits package including 2x per year bonuses and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire about our other open positions.