CRNA provider needed in eastern Oregon – 23-00125
- Outpatient Setting
- Full time
- New Grads welcome!
- Competitive Salary ($220K – $240K)
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Commencement bonus of $30,000
- Job #23-00125
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established group serving the people of eastern Oregon is seeking a CRNA to add to their team. Position is full time. Schedule is 4x10s. Need is for a new OR suite to house 5 ORs, 2 endoscopy suites, 15 pre/post op rooms and 7 PACUs. Facility will be a level 14 Trauma center. Full spectrum case mix and diverse patient population. Ideal candidate will be a team player and will contribute to the supportive and collaborative work environment. Board Certified new grads as well as experienced practitioners welcome to apply. Competitive salary DOE ($220K – $240K), comprehensive benefits package including quality incentives up to $19K annually, $30k commencement bonus, paid CME time and much more! Please contact us today to be considered for this position.