- Critical Access Hospital setting
- Must have 2+ years experience
- Full time; 40 hour work week
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Job #11911
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established CAH 1 hour from Portland, Oregon is seeking a CRNA to add to their team. Board Certified providers who have 2+ years post grad experience welcome to apply. Position is full time working 40 hours a week. Inpatient and Outpatient cases. Provider can expect to be involved in orthopedics, ultrasound guided blocks, general OB deliveries, Podiatry, Endoscopy, general bread and butter surgery, etc. Call averages 11 weekday/week and 1 weekend/month. Competitive salary DOE and comprehensive benefits package including possible relocation assistance. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com