- Seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Full time; Mon – Fri
- 16-18 patients a day
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation allowance and sign on bonus
- Job #21-22547
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
A healthcare system in western Oregon is seeking an Endocrinology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team. Position is full time working Monday – Friday; 8a-5p. Provider will participate in the call rotation of 1:6 (very minimal) Provider can expect to see a majority of patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes; manage patients on insulin pumps and multi dose insulin injections, trouble shoot continuous glucose sensors. Working in an ambulatory clinic, most consultative with no inpatient work. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including relocation allowance, sign on bonus, CME allowance and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org