[themify_col grid=”2-1 first”]
- Seeking a NP or PA
- Full time
- Experience with Emergency Medicine preferred
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefit package
- Job #22-00333
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established medical group in Alaska is looking for multiple NP/PAs to join their team. Schedule is full time working in various remote villages in Alaska. Positions open consist of traveling while others will be assigned to a village. 2+ years post grad experience is required. Experience in Emergency Medicine, Critical Care Combat Medic, Paramedic EMT, etc preferred. Must have a current an unrestricted AK license and DEA. Candidate must be able to work confidently and independently as they see patients of all ages. Working with other providers on site, teamwork is essential to this busy environment. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO, retirement and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire about our other open positions.