- Seeking a NP or PA
- Outpatient only
- Full time and Permanent Schedule
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Possible sign on and relocation
- Jobs #23-00149
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established medical group serving the population of far west Texas is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team. Full time, permanent position. Outpatient work only. Schedule is 4x10s. Seeing patients of all ages, candidate can expect to provide all aspects of family medicine. Clinic is not an urgent care, but will see any patients and do their best to help. Ideal candidate will be a team player. Board certified new grads as well as experienced practitioners welcome to apply. Must have and active TX license or at least a license in process. Competitive Salary DOE, Comprehensive benefits package including sign on bonus, relocation and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire about our other open positions.