Gastroenterology Advanced Practitioner needed west central Texas – 23-00128
Job Number : 23-00128
- Seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Full time
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation negotiable
- Job #23-00128
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established healthcare group serving the people of central Texas is seeking a Physician Assistant to join their team. This is a full time position, working Mon – Fri; 8a – 5p. There is no call. Full support staff
Procedures oriented with Brovo pH monitoring, Capsule endoscopy, colonoscopy ( diagonostic and therapeutic) EGD, ERCP , FNT, small bowel enteroscopy. Working with a full support staff, ideal candidate needs to be a team player. Board certified new grads as well as experienced practitioner welcome to apply. TX license not required to apply. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including negotiable relocation and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.