- Seeking an NP or PA
- Full time; Permanent position
- 11×12 hour shifts per month
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation negotiable
- Jobs #23-00134
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
A medical group serving the population of west central Texas is seeking an NP or PA to join their team. Full time, permanent position. Schedule is a 12 hour shifts. Provider can expect to see 11 shifts a month. There is the ability to pick up extra shifts for additional compensation. Cases are all urgent care walk-in type cases not appropriate for ED. Ideal candidate will be a team player. Board certified new grads as well as experienced practitioners welcome to apply. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including negotiable relocation and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire about our other open positions.