- Seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Full time; rotating shifts (13 shifts/month)
- Outpatient clinic
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Negotiable Relocation Assistance/Sign on Bonus
- Job #23-00070
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established group in western Idaho is seeking an OCC MED Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team. Candidate can expect to provide prevention, evaluation, treatment, and resolution of conditions caused by the workplace environment as they serve as a liaison for work-related injuries/illnesses. Schedule is listed as Full time working rotating shifts. Provider can expect to have 13 shifts/month. 2+ years experience needed. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including negotiable relocation assistance/sign on bonus and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire more about our other open positions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org