Job Posting Description
- Seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Full time/Permanent
- Outpatient work only
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Sign on bonus and negotiable relocation assistance
- Job #23-00127
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established Orthopedic group serving the population of southern Idaho is looking for an NP/PA to complete their team. Full time; permanent position working in an outpatient setting. Patients of all ages seen. PPD is 18-22. No call. Working alongside the Orthopedic Surgeon, APP can expect to see patients in clinic as well as first assist in the OR. Candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Ideal candidate must be able to read and learn independently, have a high enthusiasm with an urgency to treat and a willing to go above and beyond. Experienced practitioners welcome to apply. Competitive Salary DOE, comprehensive benefits package including sign on bonus, potential relocation assistance, CME time and allowance and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.