New Grad Pain Management Advanced Practitioner needed in West Central Texas – 23-00129
Job Number : 23-00129
- Seeking an NP/PA
- Full time
- New Grad preferred!
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation Negotiable
- Job #23-00129
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established medical group serving the population of West Central Texas is seeking a Pain Management Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team. Position is full time and permanent. Clinic is outpatient only. 4.5 day work week. Provider can expect see cases involving shoulders, head, arm/elbow, spine/torso, hands, hips, etc. New Grads preferred. Experienced practitioners also welcome to apply. Ideal candidate will be a team player. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including possible relocation and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire about our other positions.