- Seeking a Chief Nursing Officer
- Outpatient clinic
- Full time
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Job References # 23-00078
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established Psychiatry medical group serving the population of western Colorado is seeking a Chief Nursing Officer to join their team. Full time, permanent position. Candidate can expect to provide management duties, strategic planning, develop organizational goals, processes & procedures, budgets as well as evaluate nursing care, quality improvement and risk management. Can also expect to be involved in hiring and supervision of nursing staff and reporting. 2+ years experience required. Competitive Salary DOE starting $112K, but more likely will be closer to $120K and comprehensive benefits package offered including relocation and much more! Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire about our other opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com