Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner needed in northern California – 23-00114
[themify_col grid=”2-1 first”]
- Seeking an NP only
- Outpatient clinic
- Full time
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- CME time and allowance
- Job References # 23-00114
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established Psychiatry medical group serving the population of northern California is seeking a PMHNP to join their team. Full time, permanent position. Candidate can expect to provide care for behavioral health patient panel within an underserved patient population. Office hours are 8a – 5p. Call is rotated through providers, but is not substantial. Board Certified New Grads as well as experienced practitioners welcome to apply. CA license is required. Competitive Salary DOE ($150K – $167K), comprehensive benefits package offered including CME time and allowance and much more! Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire about our other opportunities.