- Seeking a PMHNP
- Full time; Permanent Position
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Job References # 22-00523
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established medical group serving the population of south-central Oregon is seeking a Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner to join their team. Full time, permanent position. Clinic hours are Mon – Fri; 7a – 6p and Sat 8a – 12p. Full time hours will be between those hours and can be discussed. Seeing patients of all ages. Experience as an APP is required. Must have basic personal computer skills and strong oral and written communication skills. Multicultural abilities are a necessity and Spanish speaking is preferred. OR license is preferred. Competitive Salary DOE and comprehensive benefits package offered including relocation assistance, CME stipend and time and much more! Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire about our other opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com