- Seeking a PMHNP
- Full time; likely 4x10s
- Mostly adult population
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Relocation Available
- Job Reference # 22-00357
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established medical group on the Washington/Oregon border is seeking a Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner to join their team! Schedule is full time, most likely working 4x10s. Provider will see mostly adult patients, but will see a few kids as well. Medication management is a large part of the day. Appts usually 30 min. Board certified new grads as well as experienced practitioners welcome to apply. Joining a group of nearly 20 providers, ideal candidate will be a team player. Competitive Salary DOE and comprehensive benefits package offered including relocation assistance and much more! Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire about our other opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org