Urgent Care Advanced Practitioner needed Southeast of Olympia, WA – 23-00119
[themify_col grid=”2-1 first”]
- Seeking an NP or PA
- Full time; Permanent position
- 14×10 hour shifts per month
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation and Sign on Bonus negotiable
- Jobs #23-00119
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
A medical group serving the population of southeast of Olympia, WA is seeking an NP or PA to join their team. Full time, permanent position. Schedule is a rotating shift, weekdays and weekends. 9a – 7p which makes it 14×10 hour shifts per month. Cases are all urgent care walk-in type cases not appropriate for ED. Experience is required. Ideal candidate will be a team player. Provider will have 1-2 dedicated MAs. Competitive Salary DOE ($55 – $62.62 per hour) and Comprehensive benefits package including negotiable sign on bonus and relocation and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire about our other open positions.