- Seeking an NP or PA
- Full time
- No Call
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Possible relocation
- Jobs #22-00559
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
A medical group serving the population south of Glennallen, AK is seeking an NP or PA to join their team. Full time schedule, Mon – Fri; 8:30a – 5:30p. Outpatient primary care is a majority of patients, but provider can expect to see Urgent Care patients throughout the day. PPD is 10-12. Must be able to see patients of all ages. Experience in Urgent Care is required. Working with other NPs/PAs and plenty of support staff, ideal candidate must be a team player. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including possible relocation and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire about our other open positions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com