- Seeking a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
- Outpatient clinic work
- Full time; 40 hours a week
- Active CA license required
- New Grads welcome to apply
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- CME Time and Allowance
- Job #11795
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established healthcare group in central California is seeking a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner to join their team. This full time position will consist of working 40 hours a week in an outpatient clinic. PPD is on average 17-24. Candidate can expect to provide the full scope of Women’s Health. Working with a Physician and other NP/PAs, ideal candidate will be a team player and comfortable with office procedures. Active CA license is required. Board Certified New Grad as well as experienced practitioners welcome to apply. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including CME time and allowance. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com