- Seeking a Women’s Health NP
- Outpatient clinic work
- Full time
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- CME time and allowance
- Job #22-00449
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established healthcare group in the central hub or Eastern Oregon is seeking a Women’s Health NP join their team. This is a full time and permanent position. Working typically 4 days a week, 10 hour shifts. PPD is 13-17. Call is shared with 3 providers. Provider can expect to conduct patient examinations, identify short term and long term patient care issues, order diagnostic tests, perform therapeutic procedures, etc. Board certified new grads as well as experienced practitioners welcome to apply. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including CME time and allowance and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire about our other open positions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org